Cooke S7/i Full Frame Plus Primes T2.0
Shoot 35mm, Super 35mm, Full Frame and Beyond
The Cooke S7/i, T2.0 Full Frame Plus Primes are designed to cover the emergent full frame cinema camera sensors up to at least the full sensor area of the RED Weapon 8K (46.31mm image circle).
Shoot 35mm / Super 35mm formats, full frame, VistaVision and beyond - all with The Cooke Look®. We have you covered with our S7/i Full Frame Plus lenses.
Superb optical and mechanical performance, control of flare, distortion, veiling glare and spherical aberrations at full aperture. The cam-type focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments. Modular construction increases ease of maintenance and serviceability.
And, the S7/i lenses come equipped with /i Technology for frame by frame digital information capture, as do all modern Cooke cine lenses for film and digital capture.
Available in focal lengths: 18, 25, 32, 40, 50, 75, 100 and 135mm.
New Focal Lengths 16, 21, 27 & 65mm.
• Focal lengths: New 16, 18, New 21, 25, New 27, 32, 40, 50, New 65, 75, 100 and 135mm
• T2.0 – T22 aperture
• Covers at least 46.31mm image circle
• Colour matched to Anamorphic/i, S4/i, miniS4/i, 5/i and Pancro/i Classic lenses
• Award-winning cam style mechanism for smooth focus adjustments
• Especially well balanced for astigmatism and correct for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
• Supplied with the next generation of /i Technology for lens metadata capture
• Linear iris
• The Cooke Look®, of course