The Cooke Anamorphic /i Look
Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i Lens Zoom
All of the anamorphic lens characteristics demanded by filmmakers today -with the Cooke Look® and oval bokeh. That’s the Cooke Anamorphic /i lens Look.
A 4x true, front anamorphic zoom with the creative flexibility that cinematographers have waited years to have. The Cooke 35–140mm Anamorphic/i zoom is your go-to lens for the new era of anamorphic filmmaking.
Cooke's new, patented optical design brings together a unique combination of attributes:
/i Squared Logo Technology*
- Shoot from very wide angle to telephoto with a 4x zoom ratio.
- True, front anamorphic with 2x squeeze.
- Oval bokeh, just like our Cooke Anamorphic/i Prime lenses, and oval bokeh throughout zoom and focus along with the other coveted characteristics you want when shooting anamorphic.
- Colour and depth of field characteristics matched to the Anamorphic/i primes.
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism for smooth focus adjustments.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area.
- Linear iris
- The Cooke Look,® of course.
The Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i zoom lens is supplied with /i Technology, and is designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. The /i Technology provides cinematographers and camera operators with vital information on lens setting, focusing distance, aperture and depth-of-field, hyperfocal distance, serial number, owner data, lens type and focal length in both metric and footage measurements. For zoom lenses, the zoom position is displayed.
For companies interested in producing compatible products with /i Technology, the /i protocol is available as a free download in PDF format: /i Technology Reference Manual.
* Patent Pending